- In December 2017 Wits Lodge presented an oxygen concentrator and medical supplies to Casa Caritas home for children with disabilities in Kempton Park. This donation
was to the value of R 18 500, R15 000 from Wits Lodge and the balance from the Dischem Foundation.
- At our January 2018 meeting, Bro Zizi was Installed as Master for 2018.
- On Monday 19 February 2018, Bro Kevin was passed to the second degree.
- We initiated Bro Obey on Monday 19 March 2018. Welcome Obey, we look forward to many years with you as a member.
At this meeting we had 17 visitors representing 13 different Lodges. A fitting welcome for a new member!
- On Monday 21 May 2018 we welcomed Bro Gerald as our newest Initiate, we wish him many great years in our Lodge!
- We held an emergency meeting on Wednesday 13 June 2018 within Southern Cross Lodge's meeting at which we initiated Bro Connie. This made an interesting change from
our usual ceremonies. Welcome Connie!
- Bro Bafokeng was raised to the third degree on Monday 18 June 2018. It was a most enjoyable evening with a particularly high standard of visitor.
- Bro Leon was passed to the third degree on 21 August 2017. Leon is really enjoying his Masonry and it is great to see his progress, along with 9 visitors!
- Bro Jarrod was passed to the second degree on 19 June 2017. Great to see the progress of all our new members.
- We welcomed Bro Kevin into our Lodge 15 May 2017. Kevin is the third person under 25 to join our Lodge in the past year.
- On 8 April 2017 five members of Wits Lodge visited President Lodge for an Initiation where the Assistant Grand Master, Sir David Wootton was present as President Lodge is a member of the
Universities Scheme. This was a most enjoyable evening and their Members deserve high praise! The Master, Junior Deacon and Bro Bafokeng took a photo op with the AGM.
- Bro Thulani was raised to the sublimne degree of a Master Mason on Monday 13 March 2017. Floor workings were performed by the District DC and several visiting Masters. Well done Thulani!
- We welcomed Bro Bafokeng into our Lodge on Monday 20 February 2017, a well attended event.
- Our annual Installation meeting was on Monday 16 January 2017. W Bro Paul remained in the chair for a further year and all Lodge officers from IG to SW are MMs
and new to their positions.
- Bro Tom was passed to the 2nd degree on Mon 21 Nov 2016. Memorable meeting with 18 visitors!
- Bro Leon did his Second Degree on Monday 17 October 2016. Great meeting.
- Bro Price was raised on 15 August 2016 at a well attended meeting.
- At an emergency meeting on 11 July 2016 the WM Initiated Bro Jarrod, including all the floor workings. This meeting was well attended with 21 visitors.
This full working was done in recognition of the full working performed by W Bro David when he Initiated the current Master. Welcome to Freemasonry Bro Jarrod.
- We received an official visit by the ADGM of SA North, W Bro Graeme at our 20th of June meeting 2016, where he presented Masters' certificates to two of our
brethren. We also Initiated Bro Brad, welcome to Freemasonry and we look forward to many years of friendship!
- Bro Thulani was passed to the second degree on 16 May 2016. Great to see Thulani progressing.
- On Tuesday 22 March 2016 we raised Bro Mike to the sublime degree of a Master Mason. Congratulations Mike!
- Monday 15 February 2016 saw the new officers do a First Degree for Bro Tom for the first time. Welcome Bro Tom!
- Monday 18 January 2016 was our annual Installation meeting. W Bro Paul went into the chair for the first time, being ably installed by W Bro David.
- Monday 16 November 2015 was our last meeting of the year, we voted for next year's officers and retired for a year end dinner.
- Monday 19 October 2015 was the initiation of Bro Leon. We welcome Leon to our Lodge and to Freemasonry and wish him many years of Fraternity, fun and growth.
- Tuesday 15 September 2015 was our Centenary Meeting. Truly a great event.
- Bro Chimane was raised on 15 June 2015. Really well executed ceremony and numerous visitors.
- On Monday 18 May 2015, Bro Price was passed to the second degree. What an enjoyable evening and thanks to all our visitors.
- Monday 16 March 2015 - Bro Thulani was initiated, good visitors, great evening, awesome candidate!
- Monday 16 February 2015 - Bro Sefadi was initiated, awesome evening and really keen candidate.
- Monday 19 January 2015 was our annual Installation. W Bro Ron went into the chair being the longest serving Past Master in the Lodge as this is our Centenary year.
(Ron was initiated into Wits Lodge in 1966). All members of the Lodge were present except two "Country" members and one brother who is still on holiday. All those
being appointed to offices were present and we had a good turn out of visitors, over sixty in Lodge. Overall, a rather good meeting.
- Our last regular meeting of the year was on Monday 17 November 2014 followed by the annual party. Great evening!
- Bro Price was Initiated on Monday 20 October 2014 at a well supported meeting which included an official visit from the ADistGM.
- Our annual Clay Pigeon Shoot on 18th October 2014 saw over 60 shottists! A really enjoyable and successful event, if you missed it you missed out! Wits managed to win
back the Two Pillars Trophy and the Shotgun Raffle was won by WBro Richard F.
- The Koko Music evening on 23 September 2014 was another success with Bro Mike putting on his usual good show.
- Bro Mike was passed to the second degree on 18 August 2014. This was a realy enjoyable meeting with 15 members and 10 visitors in Lodge.
- Bro Vikesh did his Second Degree at an emergency meeting on Saturday 26 July 2014. Congratulations Vikesh and all those who took part.
- Bro Chimane was passed at our regular meeting on Tuesday 17 June 2014. A great meeting!
- Our regular meeting Monday 19 May 2014 saw Brother Llewellyn being raised. Great working, interesting visitors and a good evening had by all.
- Our regular meeting on 17 March 2014 saw the raising of Brother Rob; the number of members and visitors present was commendable and the workings rather good.
- The Initiation of Bro Mike was held on 17 February 2014. This was a memorable meeting with twelve visitors, including a visiting Brother from Stanhope Lodge, No. 1269
who meet in London. Congratulations Mike and welcome to Witwatersrand Lodge.
- Our annual Installation Meeting was held on 20 January 2014, Bro Cornel was installed in the chair and he invested his officers. The new team holds great
- Our annual dinner was held after or regular meeting on Monday 18 November 2013. This was well attended with various guests and wives.
- Brother Rob was passed to the second degree on Monday 21 October 2013. We were proud to be hosts to an official visit from Disrtict, the workings were
sublime, and to top this, the festive board was notably convivial.
- Brother Zizi was Raised on Monday 19 August 2013 at a perfectly executed ceremony.
- Brother Llewellyn was passed to the second degree by Melrose Lodge on 20 June 2013. As usual we were warmly received by the Brethren of Melrose Lodge and
numerous other visitors.
- Our regular meeting on 18 March 2013 saw the successful ballot for Bro Rob as a joining member and the initiation of Bro Chimane; welcome to you
both. The meeting was somewhat successful with 27 Wits members present and 23 visitors representing 12 Lodges.
- Brother Peter was raised at Apollo Lodge on Tuesday 26 February 2013. Apollo Lodge as usual extended a very warm welcome to the visitors from
Wits Lodge and an outstanding ceremony was enjoyed by all.
- Our regular meeting on 18 February 2013 saw the initiation of Brother Vikesh. Among the many visitors was a visiting brother
from Colvin Lodge No 5374 in Essex.
- Bro Byron was passed to the second degree on Tuesday 12 February 2013 by Doornfontein Lodge. Seven members from Wits Lodge visited and helped with
the ceremony. Thanks to Doornfontein and congratulations to Byron.